Christmas Decoration – Are you looking for Christmas Gifts, Xmas Gift, Christmas Cushion Covers, Christmas Pillow Case, Christmas Presents or Christmas Decorations for House??? Then you need not to worry!!!! Because we bring you some of the finest gift items that will make everyone’s Christmas extra special!!!
- Pattern: Brown Color Merry Christmas Decorated Xmas Tree with Ornaments
- Package Content:5 Cushion Cover (Filler Not Included)
- Dimension: 16 x 16 inch
- Front: Digitally Printed Soft Poly Satin
- Back: Black Colored Cotton
- Overlap Envelop Backing which protects from stain
- An inside layer of foam gives more soft touch to the cover
- Cotton Lining to cover the foam
- Double Interlock from inside
- Outline Seam Stitch
- Color-Fast And Tear Resistant Quality Of The Fabric Makes It A Long-Lasting Product
- Overlap Backing Makes Changing Of Filler An Easy Task
- Precisely Designed With Immaculate Finish
- Care Instruction:
- Do not bleach or soak
- Do Not Wash The Cushion
- It requires hand wash cleaning with flat dry and very low temperature steam ironing
So, with these awesome gift products surprise everyone on your list & make the festive season the merriest it’s ever been. We have sourced a wide range of cracking Christmas gifts for all of your loved ones. So sit back, relax and find the snazziest Secret Santa Presents or special Stocking Fillers Christmas gifts for your loved ones. Choose your faves and our elves will do the rest!
CHRISTMAS GIFTS – Make Christmas magical, with thoughtful gifts for all the family & friends. With this super cute Christmas Cushion Cover, surprise your loved ones & add some festive cheer to your home dÃcor. A perfect choice for Secret Santa Presents, special Stocking Fillers, Xmas Gift & Christmas Decoration for house
FABRICATION/MATERIAL – Soft Poly Satin, Black Colored Cotton Overlap Envelop Backing, Outline Seam Stitch, Interlocked from inside | WASH CARE – Hand wash in cold water, Tumble dry low, Warm Iron as needed, Do not Bleach or Soak, Do not use fabric softner. . . . .