Global Bikes Mickey 16T Fully Adjustable Bike with Back Support Kids Bicycle (5 to 8 Years – Red)

Amazon.in Price: 1999 (as of 25/01/2022 11:51 PST- Details)

Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

Cycle for Kids Age Group: 5-8 YEARS
Bicycle Ideal For: Boys/Men/Child
Cycle Frame – Rust Proof

    {"prodid":9435,"asin":"B09MFM97T5","prodcountry":"in","boxpos":false,"do_update":1}
    [{"domain":"com","name":"United States"},{"domain":"co.uk","name":"United Kingdom"},{"domain":"ca","name":"Canada"},{"domain":"in","name":"India"}]
    {"main_aff_id":"arunpvth0d-21","aff_ids":[{"country":"com","aff_id":"arunpvth03-20"},{"country":"co.uk","aff_id":"arunpvth0f-21"},{"country":"ca","aff_id":"arunpvth0a-20"},{"country":"in","aff_id":"arunpvth0d-21"}]}
  • -


Ideal for 5 to 8 years kids, stylish design with neon shades, sports design for street riding, steel rims, quality tubeless tyres for smooth and stable ride, full chain cover and side training wheels to protect your kids, water bottle to keep fresh drinking water. Please note that the box contains all the parts of the bicycle with 80% assembled & remaining 20% to be assembled by customer. Please get the item assembled under expert guidance.

Cycle for Kids Age Group: 5-8 YEARS
Bicycle Ideal For: Boys/Men/Child
Cycle Frame – Rust Proof
Cycle Brakes- V Brakes
No Maintaince

Brand

Size

Manufacturer

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Global Bikes Mickey 16T Fully Adjustable Bike with Back Support Kids Bicycle (5 to 8 Years – Red)” Cancel reply
Shopping Cart