OnePlus buds pro review and specifications
The OnePlus Buds Pro is the company’s latest pair of wireless earbuds. in the first few descriptions, we can say that the one plus buds pro is low in price compared to others in the competition.
adaptive noise cancellation
customizes the sound to your hearing
white noise mode for relaxation.
So here we can go through brief details about OnePlus Buds Pro
three sets of silicone ear tips in three sizes
short USB-C charging cable.
- 11mm dynamic driver, tuned for rich bass
- Bluetooth 5.2, LHDC
- 15db up to 40db Smart Adaptive Noise cancellation with 3 modes (Faint, Smart and Extreme)
- 3-mic call noise cancellation
- OnePlus Audio ID lets you create your personalized audio experience
- Low Latency of 94ms
- Zen mode Air plays white noise to keep you focused
- Touch controls for track change, voice assistant, Play/pause
- Sweat and water-resistant (IP55) for headset, IPX4 for water-resistance for case
- Dimensions Earbud: 32x32mm;Charging box: 60.1x49x24.9 mm
- Weight: Earbud: 4.35 g; Charging box: 52 g
- 40mAh battery in buds offers up to 7 hours (without ANC) / 5 hours (with ANC) music playback, 38h (without ANC) / 28h (with ANC) with 520mAh charging case
- Warp charge – 10 mins for 10 hours (charging box+earbuds) with ANC off
OnePlus Buds Pro in India, priced at Rs. 9,990.
OnePlus Buds Pro comes in Matte Black and Glossy White colors, is priced at $149.99 – US, and will be available from September 1st.
- Attractive design
- Water-resistance for earbuds and case
- Good noise cancellation and transparency mode
- Intuitive and user-friendly controls
- Wireless charging
The matte finish on the charging case
Black and white color options are available IP55 water and sweat resistant